Salary: Competitive based on Skill and experience
- Food Preparation
- Attention to detail and willingness to take direction and learn
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Inspect and clean, and maintain food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, fryers, roasters, and other kitchen equipment.
- Knows and complies consistently with the restaurant’s standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Cook/prepare meats, fish, vegetables, desserts and other foods according to recipe or direction, observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as temperature testing, tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods, assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Ability to lift and move at least 40 pounds regularly