DIWALI – VEDA STYLE
LET VEDA LIGHT UP THIS DAY FOR ALL YOU SPECIAL ONES!
Why we celebrate Diwali?
According to the epic Ramayana, this was the day when Lord Ram, his wife – Sita, and his brother – Lakshman returned to Ayodhya after vanquishing the demon king Ravana and conquering Lanka. To welcome them with their whole hearts, the citizens of Ayodhya decorated the entire city with the earthen lamps and illuminated it like never before, and the festival of Diwali is till date celebrated in honor of Lord Rama’s victory.
Don’t you think? “Togetherness is a wonderful place to be”. And, it’s finally that time of the year when people come together, share happiness, connect to their roots and most importantly make memories that would last a lifetime. And, so are we ready to do nothing but that.
An all-day event
October 26, Saturday
Veda – Modern Indian Bistro
1920, Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA
Taking into account all the love you’ve shown us at the 2018 Diwali party, we are thrilled to be back this year with an even bigger celebration. And, we welcome you to be a part of this big celebration, featuring an all-day lineup of lip-smacking Indian delicacies, music, and so much more!
Entry is free and open for any and every one who wants an authentic Indian Diwali experience! Here’s a sneak peak of what to expect at Veda on this big day –
We are already drooling at this year’s Diwali Special food lineup! Our super-talented chefs have lovingly prepared mouth-watering recipes for your culinary pleasure, including:
• A special Diwali Menu featuring flavor-laden Indian cuisine
• Special Diwali drinks
• A special welcome for us to all our special guests as per Hindu traditions
• Great music mixes created just for the day
• A Henna Artist for your love for patterns and motifs.
• An Indian fusion themed photo booth for all those who love being clicked.
• And, a 10% discount all home deliveries for this big day.
So, gear up! Because there’s already so much and then comes the Diwali Special food lineup that our super-talented chefs have lovingly prepared. Mouth-watering recipes – all for your culinary pleasure, which includes:
• Hara Bhara Kebab: A healthy, vegan option prepared with fresh spinach
• Lassoni Gobi: Delicious, crisp, and tangy take on the traditional cauliflower
• Calcutta Pork Ribs: Family favorite recipe made with pork baby-back ribs
• Lamb Salli Boti: A delicious and well-loved Parsi dish, made with lamb meat
• Kale Moti Biryani: A royal vegetarian treat – Black Chickpeas simmered in Gravy & Basmati Rice, layer upon layer
• Shahi Tukda: A royal dessert straight from the culinary utopia of Hyderabad
• Masala Chai Ice-Cream: Our Special homemade spiced ‘Chai’ flavored ice-cream
Too yummy. We’re already drooling over the food menu.
What are you waiting for? Start getting your reservation now!
Let’s together celebrate our biggest joys of life.